WDC NETWORKS, a company established under the Corporate Name: Livetech da Bahia Ind. e Com. SA is located in Ilhéus, State of Bahia, and follows the tax regulation according of SEFAZ-BA. Be.ow are the main supply conditions for this proposal:
The products will be invoiced in currency Reais (R$), and the products prices are calculated in dollar, that is, the amounts will be corrected by the commercial dollar exchange rate between the day of proposal and the day of the effective invoicing.
The goods and products will be always dispatched from our headquarters, located in the city of Ilhéus, BA. Therefore, the freights and delivery deadlines will be calculated from that origin.
3.1. All the federal, municipal and state taxes will be always included in our proposals, and comply with the legislation in force.
3.2. ICMS: currently there are several ICMS aliquots, depending on the destination and type of customer:
3.2.1. : INTERSTATE SALE FOR TAXPAYER CUSTOMERS: aliquot of 4% for most of the products or 12% in the case that product is classified as having a similar national (CAMEX list).
3.2.2. : SALES INSIDE THE STATE OF BAHIA will always have the aliquot highlighted of 18% for any type of taxpayer
3.3. IPI: varies according to the product’s NCM, and can be 5, 10 , 15 or up to 20%
3.4. PIS/COFINS: considering that WDC is a taxable income company, the aliquot is of 9,25%
3.5. ST: It is highlighted that until now the State of Bahia does not have any ST (Tax substitution) with any other State, therefore, our expressed prices and values include this increase. This ST should be responsibility of the destination dealer.
3.6. DIFAL: The difference of ICMS aliquots (between 4% and 18%) in the case of interstate sales for “non-taxpayer” customers, that is, IE = Exempted, WDC must collect in advance 14% of the difference to the state destination of the good. This new legislation, made through the Constitutional Amendment No. 87 ICMS 93, from September 17th, 2015, established the need of collecting the difference of ICMS aliquot in the interstate operations designed to tax for non-taxpayers, that is, customers that do not have State Registration, made by the selling company in advance, at the moment of the Invoice issuing
4.1. WDC Networks does not have a customer service team designed for the final customer, and always respects its channel. However, there are cases in which the channel (resale, integrator, etc.) requests to WDC to invoice and deliver directly to the final user.
4.2. In these cases, we have a policy to commission the channel on the difference of the amounts, discounting all the taxes due arising on the difference of the gross price.
4.3. From January 2016, we also have to discount the ICMS of 18% on the sales to final users who are non-taxpayers (exempted from the IE) and individuals.
4.4. From January/02/2017, for all the sales for users Exempted of I.E. it will be required a down payment of 14% as initial payment/at invoicing, to cover the corresponding DIFAL expenses.
Our company offers a great variety of payment options and each customer needs to indicate the their best option for the price definition, as the prices change for each payment condition due to the financial costs.
– Cash (in advance): the product invoicing in this modality will only be issued after WDC receives the payment.
– Credit card : up to 6 installments for values above R$ 3.000,00.
– In installments: In this case, WDC will issue bank payment bills with due dates on the established dates, and it can be divided with a maximum of 84 calendar days after the invoice issuing.
– In the case of installments, the orders should pass by the credit analysis department, which is responsible for the order release. We can not invoice in installments for companies registered as MEI (individual micro enterprise).
In the case of payments default by the customer, a fine of 2% and more 0.16% per day of delay will be charged on the amounts of the bank payment slip.
All the orders shall be formalized with the signature of the responsible for the customer and submitted to WDC, and only with that formalization the order will be accepted and processed. It complies with the standard ISO9001 and assures the respect and security to out customer.
Due to the legislation on issuing Electronic Invoices, at the moment of an order registration, a WDC needs the customers registration data to be confirmed in the following instruments:
– FEDERAL REVENUE SERVICE (to check the CNPJ and address)
– SINTEGRA (to check if the IE remains active)
– SUFRAMA (in the case of tax exemption for customers from the North region)
– In addition to this, we heed to have our database: Responsible for receiving the NF-e (sent by the system), Responsible for the accounts payable (that received the bank slips), Responsible for the purchase (receives the automatic order confirmation)
In order to classify the customer according to their main activity and type of business, we have basically defined the following categories:
A) REGIONAL DISTRIBUTORS
C) SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS
D) INTERNET PROVIDERS
E) DIRECT INVOICING FINAL CUSTOMERS
WDC has a special policy for freights based on the value of each SHIPPING (not for the total order):
WDC NETWORKS has a policy to keep an inventory for most the products we distribute, so that we can provide our customers orders quicker.
After invoiced, the chosen carrier schedules the products picking at the WDC warehouse shipping department in Ilhéus-BA. Each carrier has a pattern for delivery deadlines depending on the destination region. This deadline, in the cases of road freight, can vary from 5 to 25 days. In periods close to the end of the year, these deadlines can increase. Important information: The Brazil North region, generally, has deadlines above 20 days from the picking, and the Southeast region is usually made up to 7 working days from the picking.
It is possible to check the cargoes tracking in the main carriers (or mail) websites through the Invoice number. Our pattern for logistics procedures is the following:
– After the product picking, the carriers usually last in average 24 hours to enable, to our team, the bill of landing number (tracking).
– As soon as we receive the bill of landing number , generally on the following day to the shipping, our team records this number in our ERP, and the system automatically sends a notification with this number, the carrier, and the shipping data to the customer’s registered e-mail, enabling it to be tracked by the customer.
– Customer can consult the carriers directly, or contact our logistics team in Ilhéus-BA, to obtain further details.
Every product has its warranty term according to each manufacturer policy. Generally, the standard for most products is 1 year from the sale. Our warranty is the “over-the-counter” standard. Therefore, the products must be sent with freight paid by the customer, and we will send the products repaired/changed with paid freight. Products change under warranty are a right assured to the customer, but we advise that in some cases, due to the import deadlines of each manufacturer may delay the change.